Back in Black - Artist's Colouring Book
Brand Peter Pauper Press
Use opaque markers, gel pens, or metallic pencil crayons to colour on the patterned black paper creating intense and dramatic effects. Let creativity flow as you immerse yourself in a meditative medley of designs on black paper!
- Color 31 full-page designs!
- Heavyweight paper is superior to that of other coloring books.
- Designs are printed on only one side of a page -- no bleed-through.
- Each page is micro-perforated for ease of removal and display of your artwork.
- Acid-free paper helps preserve your work.
- Includes a variety of Celtic-inspired patterns, animal motifs, a mermaid, and heroic figures.
- Coloring book measures 9-1/2 inches wide by 9 inches high.
- Binding lies flat for ease of use.
- For artists of all levels.