Reharvested Texture Gels
Tri-Art maintains an ecological philosophy to their paint-making, reusing waste material whenever possible. These exciting new of gels feature re-harvested materials such as copper cinder, PETE plastic, walnut shells and coloured glass beads to create a unique series of acrylic mediums
- All use re-harvested particles from other manufacturing processes to create beautiful texture mediums.
- Particles are incorporated into a Professional-Grade Acrylic Polymer Gel Medium to ensure excellent adhesion, flexibility and clarity once dry. The product's particles will effect coverage.
- All appear lighter in their wet, mass state and will dry clearer with a gloss finish.
- They will have a consistent format and appearance with each batch made.
- All may be tinted with acrylic colour of your choice prior to applying, or painted over once dry.
- Sequential layers of colour or mediums may be added.
- May be used as a ground or incorporated into paintings.
COPPER CINDER GEL
- contains copper cinder suspended in 100% acrylic polymer
- opaque, dark particles with a consistent size and shape
COLOURED GLASS GEL
- contains small glass beads suspended in 100% acrylic polymer
- transparent, multi-coloured particles with a consistent size and shape
WALNUT SHELL GEL
- contains walnut shell suspended in 100% acrylic polymer
- opaque, walnut brown particles with a consistent size and shape
PETE PLASTIC GEL
- contains PETE plastic shards suspended in 100% acrylic polymer
- Transparent, colourless particles with a varied size and shape