Obsidian 6x8" Bookbound Journal
This elegant journal is inspired by a gold-tooled book binding from 17th-century France.
- 160 lightly lined writing pages for personal reflection, sketching, or jotting down quotations or poems.
- Thick, smooth-finish acid-free archival-quality paper takes pen beautifully.
- Sophisticated design features gold-foil tracery.
- Raised embossing calls attention to detail.
- Gilded-gold page edging is a classic touch.
- Black ribbon bookmark to keep your place.
- Journal measures 6-1/4'' wide x 8-1/2'' high