Brand: Texas Instruments
The TI-84 Plus calculator offers a built-in USB port, an improved display and preloaded applications designed to maximize student performance in numerous subjects including geometry, statistics, algebra, physics, chemistry, biology and others. Preloaded calculator software applications include topics in Algebra 1 and Vernier EasyData and many others. Offers 480K of FLASH memory, 24K of available RAM memory, internal clock with date and time display, 14 interactive zoom features, and 8-line by 16-character display. Also includes TI Connectivity Cable. Built-in USB port and external cable allow easy, fast data transfers between linked calculations and computers, as well as unit-to-unit file sharing capabilities. Calculator graphs 10 rectangular functions, six parametric expressions, six polar expressions, and three recursively defined sequences. Powered by four AAA batteries (BATTERIES INCLUDED) with a Silver Oxide battery backup to protect RAM memory during main battery change.
- 8-line x 16-digit display, 480K of Flash memory, 24K of RAM; internal clock
- Also graphs 3 recursively-defined sequences; includes TI connectivity cable, built-in USB port
- Preloaded applications in Algebra 1, Vernier EasyData, and more
- Powered by 4 AAA batteries (BATTERIES INCLUDED); Silver Oxide battery to protect RAM
- Permitted for use on SAT, PSAT/NMSQT, ACT, AP, IB and Praxis exams
- Features a hard cover that slides on and locks in place to protect buttons and display during transport