Jeweled Filigree 6x8" Bookbound Journal
Brand Peter Pauper Press
Record your dreams, make plans, and pen your musings within the pages of this elegant journal. Its opulent cover design reproduces a luxury jeweled and gold-tooled book binding created in London in 1905.
- Hardcover journal/diary provides plenty of space for personal reflection, sketching, or jotting down quotations or poems.
- 160 lightly lined writing pages.
- Smooth-finish acid-free archival-quality paper takes pen beautifully.
- Intricate design is illuminated with iridescent and gloss highlights.
- Raised embossing calls attention to detail.
- Gilded-gold page edging is a classic touch.
- Gold ribbon bookmark keep your place.
- Journal measures 6-1/4'' wide x 8-1/2'' high